UTF is a unit of LAMPHUNUKNAI TRUST. United Tiprasa Forum (UTF) is a non-profit, nonpolitical and a non religious organization consisting of conglomerates of people from all walks of life with the main objective to uplift the socio-cultural and economic condition of the underprivileged Tiprasa people.
The principles of UTF are to outreach, motivate and uplift the most economically weaker section of society with respect to social awareness, education, entrepreneurship, health care etc. The organization is self financed and sustains mainly on the contribution from the dedicated members, well wishers and crowd funding by way of digital connectivity and advertisements. The UTF aims to nurture students and youths to be good citizens and leaders in the future.
Our Aims and Objectives :
- To act as non-profit, non-political and a non religious organization.
- To impart skill development training in different sectors like agriculture and its allied services, Forestry, IT etc. involving experts of these fields for ensuring productive employment.
- To render consultancy services in education, jobs and career sectors that would help students/unemployed youths to take up right decision in choosing the right courses in career.
- To encourage and facilitate entrepreneurs from among the rural masses according to the locally available scopes and potentials.
- To run educational institutions for ensuring quality education especially in rural areas.
- To accept or receive any gift/contribution/Charity whether money or in properties movable and immovable assets for the Welfare of the organization.
- To generate Awareness among masses about different government schemes and assist in ensuring their proper implementation in the field.
- To implement various social welfare schemes especially amongst the rural poor and for other weaker sections of the society like orphans, old age and physically handicapped people.
- To extend support to the economically poor section of people for treatment, education and /or any other welfare activities.
- To promote peace and harmony in the State through sports and cultural events.
- To protect and preserve the environment through promotion of sustainable use of its natural resources.
- To open schools, colleges, vocational training centers, skill development programmes etc after obtaining permission from the competent authority.
- To improve health conditions of all section of people living in rural areas irrespective of caste and creed by establishing dispensaries and Community Health Services centers etc after getting permission from the concerned department.
- To stand by the people who are affected by the natural calamities and other accidental incident or Case.
- To perform all other such duties / activities or take up such project conducive to the fulfillment of our organization.
- To raise funds from members and other Well-wishers to achieve the objectives of our organization.