About us :
United Tiprasa Forum, Unit of Lam Phunuknai Trust (Regd. No: 5237/18), is a non-profit, non-political and non-religious organization consisting of conglomerates of people from all walks of life with the main objective to uplift the socio-cultural and economic conditions of the underprivileged Tipra people. The Unit was founded on 27.09.2017.
A. PREAMBLE: We, the Tipra people, that is the indigenous people of Tripura, do solemnly declare to form the organization namely ‘’UNITED TIPRASA FORUM” with its Reg. Office at Khakchang Complex, Nandan Nagar, Bankumari via Kunjaban, Agartala, Tripura – 799006 to work for uplifting the socio-cultural and economic conditions of the underprivileged Tipra people.
B. THE PRINCIPLES: The principle of United Tiprasa Forum is to outreach, motivate and uplift the economically weaker section of Tipra organization with respect to social awareness, education, entrepreneurship, health care, etc. The organization also aims at nurturing students and youths of this economically weaker section to be better sensible citizens and social servants in the future. The organization is self-financed and sustains mainly on the contributions from the dedicated members, well wishers and crowd funding by way of digital connectivity and advertisements.
C. OBJECTIVES: The Objectives of United Tiprasa Forum are:
1. To act as non-profit, non-political and non-religious organization.
2. Ensuring productive employment: To impart skill development training in different sectors like agriculture and its allied services, Forestry, IT etc. involving experts of these fields for ensuring productive employment, in order to encourage and facilitate entrepreneurs from among the rural masses according to locally available scopes and potentials.
3. Render consultancy services: To render consultancy services in education, jobs and career sectors that would help students/ unemployed youths to take up right decisions in choosing right careers by opening and/ or running qualitative schools, vocational training centres, skill development centres.
4. Generate Awareness among masses: To generate Awareness among masses about government schemes and assist in ensuring their proper implementation and to promote peace and harmony in State through sports and cultural events especially among youths.
5. Stand-support the calamity affected people: To stand-support the calamity affected people in-need due to natural calamities and other accidental incidents and to protect and preserve environment through promotion of sustainable use of available natural resources.
6. Improve health and social conditions in rural areas: To improve health and social conditions in rural areas by extending support to economically poor section of people for treatment, education and/ or other welfare activities; and implementing Community welfare projects especially amongst rural poor and weaker sections of organization.
7. Raise or receive contributions/ Charity: To raise or receive contributions/ Charity from members and other Well-wishers whether in money or in movable and immovable assets for fulfillment of objectives from sections 2 to 6; and to perform all other such duties/activities or take up such project conducive to fulfill the objectives from sections 2 to 6.